Tuesday 5 May 2009

It's an epidemic!

no, not swine flu, blogging. I started reading the knitting blogs - stumbled across The Panopticon in the course of my internet surfing, read up on the Yarn Harlot, hopped over to Mossy Cottage and Now Norma Knits. Then I thought.. ooh, wouldn't it be nice to join this community of lovely people and have my own! so we have Choctopus, where I shall continue to find excuses not to do things I should do (like tidying my room or preparing for my exams).
Then, it starts to spread. My dear friend Apoorva, who I last saw in 2005 (I think) before her family uprooted and moved back to India (Hi!) has started a blog: Here and now, after having a look at what I've got here so far, Hanna has the desire to blog too. It must be viral or something.

Edit: there are links now!

No comments:

Post a Comment