Sunday 24 May 2009

hey guys!

We've finished school. This means the exams are here. Crap.
On the last day of school we all dressed up - by all I mean only those of us who are comfy in skirts, obviously - including that group of lads who are incapable of taking anything seriously, but are apparently very secure in their sexuality and/or think they're god's gift to women.
unfortunately, considering the circumstances - the historic event that is the last day of class of '09 - my camera decided that after two years of good and faithful service, it was going to give up. 'The coroners report' (courtesy of my 'dear' father) was "it's dead".

Comforting. In all seriousness, I really did adore that little compact. It's macro function may have been a little dodgy, the pictures a little grainy... but I loved it. Hopefully a new one will materialise in time for my 18th birthday party this week - that's definitely something which cannot go unrecorded.

(dudes, let me know you're out there, drop me a comment xx)

No comments:

Post a Comment