Saturday 3 October 2009

hello?

Pretty sure anyone who was reading has forgotten about me now, but what the heck, maybe we'll get some new ones.
What have I been up to since I last wrote?
Working (hooray for being paid!)

Blowing bubbles:

Picnicking:

Camping:


And generally making the most of my friends before they left for Uni. Now most of them have left - only two haven't gone who are going and then there's just four left (or five, depending who you count)

It's got quite lonely back here, though the people left are good ones. As it happens, they are among my very best friends, but so are all the ones who are going away. I can't choose a single best friend.

1 comment:

  1. since you've updated I feel I should comment, at least 1 person is still reading this :) would be good if you could keep updating since I wont be around to find out how things are going lol

    ReplyDelete