Saturday 18 April 2009

This would be the blog then?

I keep trying to do things like this, and here I am hoping that I'll keep it up this time. If I'm honest I've started this at a pretty stupid time, as I'm about to take my last exams for my A-Levels. However, I am a total div from time to time so there we go.

So, who am I, and what's this all about? I'm Leah, an almost-18, creatively minded, bright, procrastinating Drama student. I live with my parents and my two younger brothers, I'm nearly finished with school and I have no idea what I'm doing next year.
This blog... it should be about showing off my creative pursuits, which come in quite a wide variety, and for just burbling on about whatever happens to have got into my head that day.

So, Welcome along! I hope we'll enjoy ourselves

No comments:

Post a Comment